HOUSE POLICY FOR PANEZSKI ARTISAN DISTILLERY
Premise Name: Antonez Pty Ltd T/A Panezski Artisan Distillery
Date: June 2023 License No: 224357
Panezski Artisan Distillery will provide a safe, friendly and enjoyable atmosphere for guests and community members to meet and socialise in a responsible environment.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
- An approved RMLV (Responsible Manager of Licensed Venues) will always be on site or readily available.
- All staff involved in the sale or supply of alcohol are trained in RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol).
- A register and copy of Statement of Attainment by staff are kept by management.
- Management constantly reinforces RSA principles and practices in everyday trade.
- Management support staff who practice and enforce RSA learning’s.
- A register is kept of all RSA incidents and actions taken.
- Minors will only be allowed on premises as an employee, or as an invited guest to a private function, or if accompanied by a responsible adult, and must stay in the company of the responsible adult.
- A responsible adult is defined as a parent, step-parent, guardian, or an adult who has parental rights, duties and responsibilities in relation to the minor.
- Minors will not be served alcohol.
- Individuals procuring alcoholic drinks for minors will be removed from the premises.
- All patrons are required to provide acceptable evidence of age when there is any doubt they are under the age of 25 years.
- All staff are trained in what constitutes acceptable evidence of behaviour under the Liquor Act 1992.
- Management support staff who practice and enforce ID checking.
Unduly Intoxicated and Disorderly Guests
- All staff are trained to identify signs of undue intoxication.
- Unduly intoxicated guests will not be served alcoholic drinks but can be offered alternatives (water, tea, coffee or soft drinks).
- Management support staff who do not serve unduly intoxicated guests.
- All staff continually monitor levels of undue intoxication of all guests.
- Management and Staff endeavour to meet the duty of care obligations for all guests.
- Guests using foul language, acting rude, aggressive, abusive or violent manner towards staff or other guests will be removed from the premises.
- Unduly intoxicated guests will be asked to leave the premises.
- A taxi can be called for unduly intoxicated guests to take them home safely.
Responsible Hospitality Practices Panezski Artisan Distillery WILL:
- Provide tap water free to all guests.
- Sell light or mid-strength options.
- Encourage you to monitor and control your consumption of liquor.
- Deter you from rapid and excessively consuming liquor.
- Serve half measures of spirits if requested.
- Supply liquor in standardised quantities that can be recognised by you.
- Provide information and assistance with transport options including calling a taxi for you.
Panezski Artisan Distillery WILL NOT:
- Serve triple spirit measures in any size glass.
- Serve jugs of spirits.
- Allow bulk ordering at any time.
- Management encourages all staff to be trained efficiently and effectively to carry out their role.
- All staff have signed off and agree to work accordingly to this published House Policy.
- Regular staff meetings are held to ensure staff are kept informed of changes in the industry.
- Records are kept of all staff meetings.
- Panezski Artisan Distillery at all times endeavour to provide adequate staffing to meet the service needs of guests.
Advertising and Promotions
- Management and staff will not promote free or heavily discounted drinks encouraging irresponsible drinking.
- Management and staff do not promote behaviour that encourages harassment of guests and staff.
- Management will at all times ensure that any advertising or promotions:
- Comply with the ‘Advertiser Code of Ethics’
- Will not promote false, misleading or deceptive information
- Does not offend prevailing community standards
- Does not promote free alcohol and multiple quantities of alcohol
- Acts in a manner that is responsible
- Does not promote discounted drinks or promotions that encourage binge drinking
- Has consent of persons prior to publishing anything that identifies a guest in any advertising run by Management
Noise and Amenity
- We respect our neighbours and ask you to respect them too.
- We monitor entertainment and guest noise levels to comply with all prescribed acceptable noise levels as outlined with the Queensland Liquor License guidelines.
- We scrutinise behaviour in and around the vicinity of our premises.
- We have a fire safety plan which is maintained and reviewed on a regular basis.
- We have provided appropriate lighting around the vicinity of the premises for your safety.
Consultation with Community
Management regularly attends local licensee forums and meetings.
Management actively participates in community events and forums.
Management and Staff of Panezski Artisan Distillery prides ourselves as being responsible community citizens in the local business community and the community as a whole.